Monday 4 July 2016

Book Review | Darren Shan | Hunters Of The Dusk

Hunters of the Dusk


Author: Darren Shan
Title: Hunters Of The Dusk
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Paranormal, Vampires, Horror, Fiction, Adventure, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Teen
Series: The Saga Of Darren Shan, Cirque Du Freak
Pages: 208
Price: £6.99

Started:
30th June 2016
Finished: 4th July 2016

Synopsis:
The pursuit begins ... Darren Shan, the vampire prince, leaves Vampire Mountain on a life or death mission. As part of an elite force, Darren searches the world for the Vampaneze Lord. But the road ahead is long and dangerous - and lined with the bodies of the damned.

Review: 
This is the seventh book in the Cirque Du Freak series. I bought all twelve of the books in the Cirque Du Freak series at a local second hand shop. These books cost 99p and come on a buy one get one free offer. The more books from the set that I read, the more invested in Darren Shan I become. When I finish a book from this series I cannot wait to pick up the next one. The Cirque Du Freak book box-set next fails to keep me hooked to the plots. I really enjoyed this book and cannot wait to continue on with the rest of the series and I will be sad to see it end when I finish the last book. When reading this book I found myself lost in the pages for many hours at a time. Darren Shan has a way of writing that can make the reader feel like they are an invisible bystander to the lives of the characters and not just reading a book. I am very invested in this book set and find it to be an excellent and cohesive read from one book to the next. I would highly recommend these books to anyone with an interest in Young Adult and Paranormal books. These books are a quick and easy read. In the near future I am planning to buy this set brand new and donating the used copies back to a second hand shop so that someone else can experience the brilliance of Darren Shan's books. 

Rating:
5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment