Tuesday 12 July 2016

Book Review | Darren Shan | Allies Of The Night

Allies of the Night


Author: Darren Shan
Title: Allies Of The Night
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Paranormal, Vampires, Horror, Fiction, Adventure, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Teen
Series: The Saga Of Darren Shan, Cirque Du Freak
Pages: 209
Price: £6.99

Started:
4th July 2016
Finished: 12th July 2016

Synopsis:
Darren Shan, Vampire Prince and Vampaneze killer, faces his worst nightmare yet - school! But homework is the least of Darren's problems. Bodies are piling up. Time is running out. And the past is catching up with the hunters fast!

Review: 
This is the eighth book in the Cirque Du Freak series. I bought all twelve of the books in the Cirque Du Freak series at a local second hand shop. These books cost 99p and come on a buy one get one free offer. I really enjoyed this book and cannot wait to continue on with the series. The further into the series I read the more action there is and the more I am drawn into these books. I would highly recommend these books to anyone with an interest in paranormal and young adult books. I am sure that anyone who enjoys the first book in this series will enjoy the rest of the series as well. In the near future I plan to buy this book box set brand new and then I can donate the used copies back to a charity shop so that someone else can experience the wonders of Darren Shan. 

Rating:
5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment