Thursday 30 June 2016

Book Review | Darren Shan | The Vampire Prince

The Vampire Prince 



Author: Darren Shan
Title: The Vampire Prince
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Paranormal, Vampires, Horror, Fiction, Adventure, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Teen
Series: The Saga Of Darren Shan, Cirque Du Freak
Pages: 161
Price: £6.99

Started:
28th June 2016
Finished: 30th June 2016

Synopsis:
Branded a traitor, betrayed by a friend, hunted by the vampire clan - Darren Shan, the vampire's assistant, faces certain death. Can Darren reverse the odds and outwit a vampire prince, or is it the end of thousands of years of vampire rule? Darren's initiation on Vampire Mountain draws to a stunning, bloody conclusion - but the saga continues. 

Review: 
This is the sixth book in the Cirque Du Freak series. I bought all twelve of the books in the Cirque Du Freak series at a local second hand shop. These books cost 99p and come on a buy one get one free offer. So far I am really invested in this book series and cannot wait to continue with the rest of the series. I cannot wait to read the conclusion to such a gripping set of books. So far these books have never failed to grip me and this one was no exception. I really enjoyed this book; there was a lot of action to keep my head firmly between the pages of this book. These books have a way about them that makes you feel like you are a part of the story; like you are an invisible bystander watching the characters lives play out before you. When I pick up a Darren Shan book I find that I am stuck within the pages for days at a time. I would highly recommend this book series to anyone with an interest in Young Adult and paranormal books. I plan to buy this set brand new in the near future and will be donating the used copies back to a second hand book store so that someone else can experience the wonder of Darren Shan and his writing skills. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment