Monday 5 October 2015

Book Review | Robin Raven | Next Stop: Nina

Next Stop: Nina


Author: Robin Raven
Title: Next Stop: Nina
Genre: Romance, Time Travel

Synopsis: There's something different about Nina; she never felt comfortable in this world. As she struggles to cope with the pain of her present and past, the young girl's life is changed through the beauty of art. When Nina grows up and winds up in over her head in a dark place, she finds herself somehow transported to another time when nothing is quite what it seems. She must fight the horrors of her past all over again. Along the way, she faces greater challenges than she imagined and enjoys sweet surprises when she discovers true love. This is a character-driven novel with a heroine who faces suicidal depression on her own terms, and that's just the beginning. At its heart, Next Stop: Nina is a love story that takes on the types of love that change us and allow us to discover the truth in ourselves.

Review: I really enjoyed this book and could not stop myself from reading it. I found that whenever I had free time I was reading this book and I had finished it before I knew it. This book is an unusual mix of romance and time travel; these two genres are not normally put together but it was an absolute amazing mix of genres. I would recommend this book to any avid reader. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment