Saturday 3 October 2015

Book Review | Haydn Wilks | Americosis

Americosis Vol. 1


Author: Haydn Wilks
Title: Americosis
Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Time Travel

Synopsis: A naked man arrives in New Mexico claiming to have traveled through time. 
He says that he's America's savior. 
A bizarre sexually-transmitted infection in New York takes control of people's bodies and burns them out in an incessant drive to infect others. 
And a Presidential candidate is conversing with angels. 
His aides think he's crazy. 
The electorate might not agree with them. 
It could all be madness. It might be the apocalypse. 

Review: This was an excellent and odd read that I got into easily and found it hard to stop reading. I found this story very interesting and found myself lost in the story; like I was a part of the story. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves science fiction and time travel stories. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment