Monday 5 October 2015

Book Review | Prex J.D.V. Ybasco | To Be Continued

To Be Continued: Volume 1 (TBC)


Author: Prex JDV Ybasco
Title: To Be Continued
Genre: Literary Fiction, Young Adult

Synopsis: Not all stories end happily nor tragically. Most of them just need to be continued. Azalea Anthony is a writer, or what she claims to be.Vim Harvey is her friend, or at least what she wants to believe.Jasmine Morrish is Azalea's archenemy, or so what Jash believes Azalea makes people believe...er--There are other characters, too: like Warren, the basketball player, Beatrix, the model, Tom, the perfect excuse of a brother, Eclaire, the eccentric bff, etc.They all hangout in one place where they can enjoy a steaming cup of debates, an aroma of gossips, a side dish of basketball, a topping of drama, and a menu of articles : The Big Coffee Shop.

Review: This was an excellent read and I could just not stop reading the book. I had it finished on the same day that I started it as I found it hard to drag myself out of the book. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves to get lost in a good fiction book and also to anyone who loves Young Adult stories. I enjoyed this book so much that I plan to purchase the printed copy of this book. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment