Friday 29 May 2015

Book Review | Stephenie Meyer | New Moon

New Moon



Author: Stephenie Meyer
Title: New Moon
Genre: Young Adult, Fiction

Synopsis:
Bella had found out that Edward was a vampire but was madly in love with him and she thought him more important to her than life itself. Being in love with a vampire was a very dangerous thing, more dangerous than she could have imagined. Edward had rescued Bella from the attack of an evil vampire but now their relationship threatened that those who were near and dear to Bella and Edward. This made them realise that their troubles were just beginning.

Review:
When I started to read this book it took me a couple of paragraphs to get into the book as with twilight but when I did get into the book, I was hooked and it was impossible to stop reading and put the book down. This book is the carry on to Twilight and it is perfect for the young adult or anyone who is into fiction, romance or the supernatural. This book continues to mix the supernatural with romance as the main female character refuses to give up her love for the vampire. I recommend reading this book even if it has not appealed to you as I once thought that the twilight books would be a bad read until I read them and then I was hooked and in love with these books.

Book Location: Forks, Washington, America

Star Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment