Monday 9 January 2017

Book Review | Ben Phillips | Sorry Bro!

Sorry Bro!



Author: Ben Phillips
Title: Sorry Bro!
Genre: Humour, Computer, Internet, Biography, Pranks, Facebook, YouTube

Pages: 224
Price: £8.00

Started: 9th January 2017
Finished: 9th January 2017

Synopsis: So recently my bro Elliot's been learning to read, and it gave me the idea that I should write up our story ... that way, he can relive everything I've put him through. And this is my book! It's a journey filled with laughter (mine), tears (Elliot's) and even romance (Hello , Georgina!) and goes from a childhood in sunny Brigend to 10 million followers across the world. There's also exclusive pranks, spitball targets (of Elliot's face obviously),  comic strips, guides to creating your own videos and more. Now, if you're sitting comfortably, follow me into my wonderful world and Elliot's shit life ... Sorry Bro!

Review: This is a book by Ben Phillips who is famous on social media for pranks. When I saw that he was releasing a book I immediately pre-ordered two copies and got the limited edition signed copies. I knew that I would enjoy this book as I am a huge fan of Ben and Elliot. I find Ben's video's completely hilarious. It was really interesting to find out how Ben got into making these pranking videos. I enjoyed the layput of the books and all the images that were included. This book is a quick and interesting read and I found the exclusive pranks in the book laughing uncontrollably to myself. In my opinion this is a truly amusing book and I think that fans of Ben and Elliot should own a copy of this book if they don't already. This is the type of book that should be read on a bad day as it would certainly bring a smile to the face of the reader (at poor Elliot's expense).

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment