I received this book for free through Bostick Communications. The author sent me this book in exchange for an honest review. Previously, I have reviewed another book, A Veil Of Blood Hangs Over Africa, by Lucia Mann and I thoroughly enjoyed that book so I had high hopes for this book and I was sure that this book would also be an amazing read.
- A young girl forced to endure a painful, cruel and antiquated tribal custom
- The sole survivor of a vicious tribal massacre
- A nun who endures a physical assault that compels her to question her faith
- A disadvantaged school girl who is infected with HIV
- The translucent soul of a murdered friend